As the Panthers second-string offense ran situational drills during organized team activities Thursday, three-time Pro Bowl center Ryan Kalil talked to rookie guard Edmund Kugbila on the sideline.
His hand on Kugbila’s shoulder, Kalil told the Panthers’ fourth-round draft pick to keep working hard and take as many mental reps as possible.
“Just soak it up,” Kugbila recalled Kalil saying.
Subscribe to the SportsNewsAnalysis YouTube Channel
NFL NEWS STREAM FEED
- NFL WEEK 5 Q&A: NFL, 2014 NFL DRAFT, FANTASY FOOTBALL, AND MORE….
- WEEK 5 NFL & FANTASY FOOTBALL Q&A OPEN THREAD
- Baltimore Ravens vs Miami Dolphins WEEK 5 NFL PREVIEW, ANALYSIS, PREDICTION 10/6/13
- New York Jets vs Atlanta Falcons WEEK 5 NFL PREVIEW, ANALYSIS, PREDICTION 10/7/13
- New England Patriots vs Cincinnati Bengals WEEK 5 NFL PREVIEW, ANALYSIS, PREDICTION 10/6/13